มีดพับ Zero Tolerance (ZT) Model 0300 Assisted 3-3/4" S30V Plain Blade, Black G10 and Titanium Back Handles
OVZ Rewards : 799 คะแนน
มีดพับ Zero Tolerance Model 0300 Assisted 3-3/4" S30V Plain Blade, Black G10 and Titanium Back Handles
ZT0300: Model 0300 - Folder
Zero Tolerance Knives
ZT introduces the all-black ZT 0300. These aggressive combat knives features our quad mounting system for versatile carry options, and are equipped with the patented SpeedSafe® assisted opening system.
With SpeedSafe®, the blade can be deployed one-handed with an ambidextrous thumb stud or index finger protrusion. The 0300 is always ready to go to work - as quickly as they needs to be.
Built like our users’ lives depended on it - because we know they can - the ZT 0300 features a S30V stainless-steel blade with matte black Tungsten DLC coating. The S30V provides extreme durability as well as wear and corrosion resistance. The DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating enhances hardness and reduces friction drag.
For extreme mechanical strength and a secure grip, this high performance blade is paired with 3-D machined scales of superstrong, black G-10 and titanium. A titanium frame lock keeps the blade secure. Field adjustments can be made quickly and easily using the hex head pivot shaft nut. The 0300 quad mounting system lets the user mount the clip in four ways: tip-up, tip-down, on the left side, or the right. Any way it’s mounted, the blade stays secure until needed.
- Blade Material: S30V stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating
- Blade Length: 3-3/4 inches (9.5 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 inches
- Handle Material: 3-D machined, G-10 and Titanium back
- Handle Length: 5-1/4 inches (13.3 cm)
- Lock: Titanium frame lock
- Weight: 8.0 oz.
- Includes SpeedSafe® Ambidextrous Opening System
- Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip carry
- Made in USA